Friday, April 1, 2011

Apirl Fools?

It is Friday April 1st and I just returned from a walk on the course and this is what I found;


1st and 2nd holes.
These are not "Doctored" photo's for some April fools prank.  With the amount of snow on the ground and snow in the forecast possible Sunday, stubborn old man winter is placing us on pace for the latest opening in my tenure here.  Jeez, I need some sun and fresh air.

Mk

PS: Speaking of Sun, I was fortunate to have spent a week on the Riviera Maya in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico.  My mother biennially spends my inheritance by taking the family on a trip to Mexico.  While in Mexico I was worried sick that the golf course would open in my absence and that I wasn't there to help.  When I learned that Wisconsin was under a Winter Storm Warning on the 22nd of March, I laughed and was finally able to relax with out worry because I wasn't up north shoveling snow.  That laugh lasted until I found 18" of rock hard frozen snow plow bank blocking my drive.  After 90 minutes of "chipping" my way past this barrier I was able to park my car in the garage and off load our luggage.  See Mother Nature found yet another means to prove she's the boss!