Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Bouquet of Thanks!

I want to publicly thank some of our members for their generous gifts of flowers to enhance club.

Please thank Mr. and Mrs. Gerald and Julie Bach for taking the time to purchase and plant the flowers found down in the railroad tie flower bed and for the “Deer” netting to keep those hungry leaf eaters at bay.


Next I would like to thank the Ladies Sports Committee for funding the flower urns located at the clubs entrance. And I tip my brown thumb to Mrs. Sharon Roeder and Mrs. Jackie Miller for taking the time to plant them. They really give a vacant area a nice splash of greenery.


Finally, I would like to thank Mr. Bob Roeder for his time and donated plant materials to upgrade the former herb garden next to the footpath leading to the 19th hole. This area had become an eyesore as the mint (pepper?) dominated the site.


I thank you and my beleaguered budget thanks you too. Thanks a bunch.

Mk