Friday, February 12, 2010

Procrastination

It has been almost two years, but I've finally decided to create a blog to take advantage of technologies in an effort to better communicate to the membership of Bull's Eye Country Club/Tri City Golf Courses.  I've been reluctant to do so as I already spend far too much time recording my thoughts in a daily journal which takes a lot of  my time, but the timeliness and lack of a club newsletter pushed me over the edge.  So I jumped.  One element missing is a spell checker.  Maybe I'll stumble upon one of these days as I learn the program and play with all the bells and wistles.  Heck I watch TV with this laptop burning my thighs, I might as well be constructive with it during that time.  This is a test. My main goal with the blog is to keep the member informed regarding upcoming cultural maintenance programs schedueled in the upcoming days.  Just because it's on paper doesn't mean I can't change my mind like the wind.

mk